Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Book 2

Jacob Hines is thrust into a world that can't exist.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Book 2

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:06 pm

It will be out Feb 2!
Team Spirit: A Science Fiction and Fantasy Novel (Behind the Wall Book 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTBGFBD9

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Book 2

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:26 am

Thanks Marcia, you too Dale! Yea! another book!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Hillbilly
Early Reader

Unread postby Hillbilly » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:45 am

Was just reading new book so far excellent but noticed you have a cow killed on 3rd being cooked on the 4th. That's a bit of a butcher no no (unless you really love tough meat.)
Deer you could do that way but the bigger animals like cow or moose usually gets hung for 10+ days at around 2-5 degrees Celsius too break done the bonds in the meat. It also doesn't give alot of prep time (debone and grind up or slice into steaks at a full on slaughter plant could be done in a few hour but smaller shops or diy will take much longer)
Just my two cents (and we know how much that buys lol)
Keep up the good work

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:32 pm

Good to know! I will incorporate that into the next book/s as it fits. (I have never butchered a cow, obviously. Heck, I'm a long time vegetarian, so you get me, I can use the help on some of these ideas...)

Hillbilly
Early Reader

Unread postby Hillbilly » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:21 am

I've done a fair bit of the DIY processing (mostly deer but a few pigs (whole different level of disturbing since some butchers like them too be pregnant) and cows) but I can't stress enough the difference in speed between amateur/DIY processing and the guys trained in it , and that's without factoring in the difference in equipment (figure 5 guys 8-10 hours vs 2 guys 2 hours for a full grown cow). There are ways around the hanging (eg.ground beef doesn't need too hang since your mechanically breaking the bonds that make meat tough)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Behind the Wall”