Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What happened to the Damsel?

The damsel is gone, and in her place is a force to be reckoned with.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Owen5819
Early Reader

What happened to the Damsel?

Unread postby Owen5819 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:50 pm

This series is no longer available through Amazon, and it does not seem to be offered elsewhere. I have read the series through Kindle Unlimited and will gladly pay for the books to do so again. So, questions:

Where can I buy them?
Why can't I find any information about them?
WADR, WT[Four-letter verb ending in "K" meaning "intercourse," and it isn't "talk."]

Really, having books disappear from Amazon is understandable. They have never been great to deal with. Having the No More disappear into a void seems careless at best; even discourteous.

Thanks for whatever information anyone can supply.

Owen5819

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: What happened to the Damsel?

Unread postby MarciaA » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:42 am

Well the Zon had some glitches so Dale is revamping. He plans to stop doing KU and add all his works everywhere. He’s in the process of completely revamping the young ancients series and the first two will be out Dec 8th.
IMG_5782.png
IMG_5782.png (271.34 KiB) Viewed 53890 times

Owen5819
Early Reader

Unread postby Owen5819 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:08 pm

Thanks for the info. I hope you get it resolved quickly.

I am jonesing for my next read-through of the series in preparation for whatever comes after Firbolg. The Damsel hits about 97 percent of my buttons, and I have forgotten what the others were.

rikatz
Early Reader

Unread postby rikatz » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:26 pm

It's not just Damsel. It's most of his books. I had a chat with Amazon and while the rep seemed initially not to know what I was talking about, she finally wound up saying that the author had pulled them himself, which seemed unlikely to me but I have no way of getting more information.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:44 am

Dale (ps power) is trying to get his books out to more people. He had to remove them all from KU to list them on other platforms (Amazon rules not his) and will be slowly putting them onto all the platforms. I don’t think he wanted to dump them ALL on the other platforms but to build a new client base and not overwhelm them. I’m not exactly sure if this is the reason. If you search google for his new book “Magic of the Realm” you should see it listed in a few new places. He needs something to keep the rent paid and food, so he can keep writing. That’s the general breakdown but not quoting him on this, a generalization of the actions he’s taking and why. The books WILL be back. Just will take a little time.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:20 am

BTW he’s working on the 8th Damsel book right now. Sign up for his Patreon and you’ll get the book early.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Damsel”