Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Damsel: No More Ready for pre-reading and open edits!

The damsel is gone, and in her place is a force to be reckoned with.
PS Power
Site Admin

Damsel: No More Ready for pre-reading and open edits!

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:40 pm

I just finished another round on the book myself, so, while not perfect in it's edits, it should be better than normal that way, by a good bit.

The story is different, but good and hopefully won't annoy certain people too much. It might, of course...

It's sort of a super hero story. After a fashion.

If you want to take a look at it, let me know at:

power_dale@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone! I hope you like the new book!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Damsel: No More Ready for pre-reading and open edits!

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:18 pm

“Happy Dance”
Almost said ‘bust a move’ , it was one of the sayings options in a chat program. Can’t even remember the name :lol: from when I still had windows 98 & 250 mb memory in my pc. Ha! Googled it, ICQ was the program.
Anyone else remember those days? 98 freezing up all the time. My pc genius nephew gave me an A prompt script I could type in and reboot it.

“Squirrel” Off track! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Excited about a new book!!!

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Gary F. York » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:21 pm

Got it and read it today. When on my Kindle Fire I was prompted to review the book, I received an error message any time I attempted to specify a rating. Nor could I even simply post the review without selecting a rating.

I hope this oddity is very temporary!
G.

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Gary F. York » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:40 pm

While I have noticed others have posted a review, I also have subsequently tried to post a review from the kindle app on my phone [Moto g(8) power.]
G.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:31 am

I just finished the second Damsel:No More and Dale, WTF... What is this cliff-hanger B.S.! It's B.S.that's what it is! Get writing buddy, I really loved the book, and I know you said she knew it would work...but...man you gotta finish this story. I mean it! You can't just leave it here! Get writing buddy, Damsel Three is next, right? Poll or no poll, Damsel Three is next!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Damsel”