Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

New book coming...

The damsel is gone, and in her place is a force to be reckoned with.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

New book coming...

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:01 am

I'm a little over halfway finished. (With the rough draft.)

The book, Damsel: No More is different... A good story, I think. I'm almost certain that I will be attacked over it, regardless...

More on this soon. This is a teaser. Plus, I'm super tired. Writing is hard, for the moment. Sleep is good, right?

Thanks, everyone!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: New book coming...

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:50 am

Sleep is good, well, maybe a little overrated. Attacked? Damn the torpedoes - full speed ahead. Seriously Dale, anything you've turned out has been well above average. Good writing, fiction or otherwise is always wecome. Of course, everyone has critics, but most of those critics are failed human beings and not worth listening to. You can't please everyone, just almost ALL of us. And you have. Thanks for having been there for me.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Looking forward to it!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:37 pm

Rough draft finished (About 99,000 words right now. That will probably grow a bit.)

Starting the first edit in the morning, tomorrow. :)

It's freaking empowering. For pretty much everyone.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:55 pm

I should have this up for people to pre-read in four or five days. (Still out for editing, second round, right now.)

:)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:13 am

I'm going to do a second polish on the book, which will take about two days. (Back form the editors!) Then I'll open it up for anyone here that wants to look at it? It should, hopefully, have a lot less as far as errors go, making it far closer to a real pre-read experience.

Yay!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Excellent!!!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:35 pm

Looking forward to the final product!!! Finished product, FINISHED! Never FINAL, NEVER!!!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Damsel”