Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Gods of New Columbia: Tundra Awakens Set for Release on March 20th!

In a world where super heroes are real, there is still a search for love... And sex!

Mary isn't just a well muscled eight foot tall super human, she's also a woman. One with needs. Noah isn't just her hot neighbor, he's Patient Zero, the hated and feared original patient who spread the transform virus...

Together they might find that their individual abilities can lead to some very interesting times.
PS Power
Site Admin

Gods of New Columbia: Tundra Awakens Set for Release on March 20th!

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:38 pm

This interesting and amazing work is coming soon! Some Patreon supporters have an early release copy already. (Which is a good way to get books early, in a polished form, if you are interested? There is a button above for that... just under the P.S. Power Books.com logo.)

The next book to come in also book one in a new series and will be a P.S. Power pen name book. (Meaning a regular book.)

The Gentlemen of Last Resort.

More to come on this soon!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Gods of New Columbia: Tundra Awakens Set for Release on March 20th!

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Whoop!, Whoop! Can't wait! Have been re-reading "The Young Ancients" series just to enjoy my reading time. Now a new book by my favorite author AND in a genre I'm interested in. Yay!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:16 am

Gods of New Columbia: Tundra Awakens, is currently in review on Amazon.com

It's been a day already. Fingers crossed that it clears tomorrow!

:)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:23 pm

No sign of it going live yet! Well, we have to expect minor disruptions to plans right now.

I'm planning to start free giveaways for people to read in lock down. When I do that, I'll need some help spreading the word. (So that people can find the free books...)

I have over a hundred titles, and if I do one book every five days or so, that should last a little over a year of free things constantly going out. I'd just put them all up at once, if I could leave them that way, but right now that isn't possible.

(Not on Amazon.)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nicole Lawson - Gods of New Columbia”