Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

A Brief Guide to: Accelerated Healing

A brief Guide to: is a non-fiction series of interesting and strange self-help books. Covering topics that are just ever so slightly outside the norm, while still being useful to the reader.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

A Brief Guide to: Accelerated Healing

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:16 am

This is a new, non-fiction, series of brief guides. Written without much filler, in a humerus fashion. These information packed books (booklets?) will give you the data points you need to start doing things today.

Accelerated healing walks the reader through what is needed to speed their personal ability to heal by three to five times. These same tricks and techniques are also amazingly effective against inflammation related disorders. (Making it a work that is worth having just based on that!)

It is going up now, almost everywhere. There will be links here as they become available.

*This is a short, pithy work. It's designed to be that way. It's also non-fiction, which is a big change up! If it gets any kind of footing, I will do a whole series of such books on interesting topics that are hard to find good information on. In short, I will use the information from my misspent life to aid others. Finally.

Links coming shortly!

Amazon.com:

Kobo:

Scribd:

Apple Books:

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: A Brief Guide to: Accelerated Healing

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:12 am

I know. That's a tough one for me, too.

Still, moderation is a good idea, with many, many things. :)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:16 am

Well sugar in my coffee in the morning, and the occasional piece of candy is about it. I LIKE it, but prefer fruit, nuts, veggies so I’m not too bad.
I used to give most of my Easter and Halloween candy to my sister :lol: Didn’t tolerate/like chocolate until hormonal changes, and even then it’s been rare. My sister loved it (and it made my mom crazy till she found I could tolerate white chocolate).
The meditation made me think of Tor building. Liked that :D

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:22 pm

I love sugar...

But even going without for a short while clearing increases my health over all. The meditation is very different than what Tor uses for building though...

Of course, that kind of thing, while it works, doesn't get Tor style effects. Not for me. Not in this reality for anyone else, that I know of. Now, for some other things... Well, I'm probably going to write a Brief Guide for that as well. After a few more "normal" ones.

Improved memory and increasing creativity. Things like that.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “A Brief Guide to: New, Non-fiction”