Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

The Child Of Frankenstein Series is ready for Editing!

Set in the world created by Mary Shelley, this set of tales follows Liam Frankenstein, a promethean, as he learns of the world and discovers his real power.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

The Child Of Frankenstein Series is ready for Editing!

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Three books, describing the early life of Liam. A Promethean who was created by the creature that Mary Shelley described in her "work of fiction".

It's different, not being too dry at all, I hope!

If you want to get in on editing, this three book, stand alone series (you don't have to read anything else first to understand it) please get with me at:

power_dale@yahoo.com

Just put "Child of Frankenstein" or something like that in the title of it, so I know who to send things too.

I'll send a form letter (yay!) and the three books. They aren't long individually, so don't let that idea, that there are three of them, get to you. It should be fun enough to be worth looking at.

Thanks!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: The Child Of Frankenstein Series is ready for Editing!

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Dang I missed this!
Tho I was busy. My 93(94 next month) mom fell at night on the way to the bathroom. She thought she was reaching for a wall and nothing was there. Foot turned and she did the splits, which fractured her tailbone and pelvic bone on both sides. Been sitting in ICU with her. She’s better today and just was transferred out of ICU. YAY! I also had just moved down by my daughters house, they’re having baby #3 and asked us to move near them as they have no family nearby as backup help.
So I’m starting a new job Thursday, one day a week in a cardiologist office doing pre/post op care, and physician assist during heart caths. I’m officially semi retired! Yay! Just need extra $ for upgrades to my home.
Okay, I’ve shared the why I didn’t get to go over the books.

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Gary F. York » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:07 pm

I missed it too! (Though not for nearly as good a reason.) G.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:49 pm

When do you plan to publish it? Looking forward to reading them!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:43 am

All three books are going up now! (As in, everything has already been submitted and now we wait for the computers to do their work.)

It will probably take six to twelve hours for them to go live on Amazon.

I will be gone for that, most likely, so if anyone wants to put up links to the books when they are up, that would be wonderful!

Thanks.

Dale

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:15 pm

Thank you!

I'm back now. Finally. It was touch and go for a bit, but in the end my team and myself pulled it off. Barely.

Now, let me see about my actual job...

:)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:35 pm

This is a starting point for my image of Liam. (Not complete at all, just a point to begin for some artistic work. Maybe. If I can pull it off. I probably can't with this image. We'll see!)

Attachments
Frank 12 model pic Yellow Eyes.png
Base model picture attempt for new book cover work.
Frank 12 model pic Yellow Eyes.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 78548 times

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Child of Frankenstein”