Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Crystals of Memory: Book Three Rough draft completed!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Crystals of Memory: Book Three Rough draft completed!

Unread postby PS Power » Tue May 05, 2020 12:43 pm

I'm starting the first edit tomorrow. After dressing up in hazmat gear to go the store, that is.

:)

Life, as always, is strange!

ETA on book, roughly two weeks.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Crystals of Memory: Book Three Rough draft completed!

Unread postby PS Power » Thu May 14, 2020 1:56 am

Every single day, this book is drawing closer to you...

Are you excited yet? I am. It's like Christmas.

You know, back when I cared about things like that?

It is coming.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Fri May 15, 2020 9:56 am

Yup, I'm excited too! I'm running out of authors I'm liking as much as you. Right now I'm re-reading the original Hartley series. So looking forward to something new from you.

P.s. I don't reply for a day or two, since I want other people to see your posts before I put mine up, who want to see what I've got to say? So yeah, yay looking forward to ANYTHING you've got.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue May 19, 2020 1:00 am

Bah...

What you have to say is at least as important as what I'm going on about, most of the time. Sometimes more! (The same is true of everyone, not just you, of course, even if you are cool.)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri May 29, 2020 8:11 am

Just finished book 3 and left my review. Excited it isn’t over yet!!!! Love this new series and think your brilliant Dale, making a new world and carrying us along in the tale shows great talent and will keep me coming back for more. :D

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat May 30, 2020 4:23 pm

Grrr this is like the 5th or 6th time I’ve tried to submit my review. I guess I’ll have to wait a week? Have never had this happen before, usually within a few hours.
48757899-0155-45CF-96B6-7CD6A49BA465.jpeg
48757899-0155-45CF-96B6-7CD6A49BA465.jpeg (117.94 KiB) Viewed 22494 times

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:24 am

Yeah...

It has been happening on a lot of my titles of late. I'm not certain why that is. Happenstance, most likely.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Crystals of Memory”