Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Crystals of Memory Book Two: War Bow

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Crystals of Memory Book Two: War Bow

Unread postby PS Power » Sat May 02, 2020 5:17 am

Yay! I can post again! (Yes, I was blocked on my own forum... By the server. For no real reason, as far as I can tell. It makes me wonder how many other people have that going on right now?)

Anyway, I'm currently working on Crystals of Memory Book Three. I'm about 140,000 words into it, and expect to finish before 200,000. (I'm not forcing the finish on it, even if it feels like it's taking too long to get it out. Now is a time for quality work, as well as quantity. Not that I don't always try for that, but right now, I'm pulling out the stops!)

I have to say, I like it so far... but then I can't really judge my own work. :)

It won't be too long, however.

*Though, I am taking today off from writing. Every Saturday I take a day...

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat May 02, 2020 10:01 am

Yay! A mini vacation day! Glad your taking a bit of time to let your brain reset with other things and maybe relaxing. Tho your probably chopping wood,baking, working on your slinging weapon and generally keeping busy anyway.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun May 03, 2020 6:43 am

I NEED to get the chainsaw out, since I might not be able to purchase wood this year for next winter. (Thankfully I have more than enough downed trees for that purpose, on the property. Really, enough for five years or so at present, with more growing, so that's not an issue!)

Baking almost daily.

I have been spending a lot of time in meditation as well as working on martial arts, armed and unarmed, practices. Exercise as well.

Still, I do all of that on the days I write, too, so it isn't a large change up that way. The real struggle is filling the hole in time left, with a sudden change up left by not working on some days.

*I also need to get digging on the garden space, since we need to be planting in the next two weeks. Everyone should be putting in some kind of garden this year. Everyone. Even if it's just pots on a windowsill in the city, or up on the roof...

Truly, when daylight comes, I need to get out and see to that today...

:)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Crystals of Memory”