Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Facebook

"Patriot Smith" isn't about fighting against the Black Masks. It's about winning against tyranny.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Facebook

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:16 pm

"Lawmakers said repeatedly they think Facebook should probably be regulated. But there was no consensus at all on that point -- what exactly should be regulated, or even what the biggest problems are. "

You saw this coming, and put it in your story... :shock:

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Facebook

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Almost everything in the book has a good chance of "coming true". There will be more signs of this soon. It's the purpose of the work.

*Not everything will happen that way, for instance, I doubt that the gas rationing will happen the way I described. That was all about artistic license.

My guess is that we will see attacks coming from specific groups coming as early as May this year. It will take time for things to build up. Hopefully we short circuit all of it though!

**It isn't magic or psychic powers. We are on a certain road. Roads, by their nature, tend to deliver one to a specific destination.

mwdeans
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby mwdeans » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:11 am

I'm hoping that statements in this video, apply instead of the most radicalized going underground to prep for the events in your book. The video is titled Leftist Lethargy & Low Energy. If the crazies can just burn themselves out on their own paranoia that would be awesome.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:01 pm

I've actually seen that one before! The Youtuber is a psychology student with a touch of autism and a LOT of good ideas about what is going on and why...

That doesn't mean that people won't gain energy as things pick up in action. Like most things, the hotter it gets, the easier it is to get things to burn. If we can keep terror events from really taking place long enough then it should burn out. On the other hand, if the press and hidden parts of the government keep supporting them, then those prone to terrorism will eventually pick up steam.

*Make no mistake: Outside of war, people won't take violent actions against others. Not unless they start out as mentally unstable. All of the shooters/bombers/van and car ramming experts and so on are, for now, crazy people that tend not to be very bright.

When things light off for real, then we will see that change. That's also the point that things get very dangerous.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:47 am

Wow. I sound pretty paranoid in the post above!

Which is true enough, but man... That isn't the kind of thing you want people to know about you.

:)

mwdeans
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby mwdeans » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Better to be paranoid than to be credulous.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Patriot Smith”