Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Thinking about starting the next Patriot Smith book...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Thinking about starting the next Patriot Smith book...

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Any thoughts or feelings on that? I'll probably start in the morning tomorrow...

It's too timely to miss out on.

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Re: Thinking about starting the next Patriot Smith book...

Unread postby Gary F. York » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Just checked Amazon, didn't see book 2 of the series. Guess something got ahead?
G.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:01 pm

I started working on it, but felt the political climate we are going into was too similar to the book. I don't know if it will help anyone right now. Then again...

It will probably be coming next year.

willallen1
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby willallen1 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:17 am

I think Patriot Smith was a very brave book to write, and I'm looking forward to the next installment. I liked the idea of finding common ground, and the idea of a 'renegade' media production outfit that also works with the government was not only timely but also fun. Reminds me (in a good way) of the Little Rascals putting on a show. For those reading a little deeper, the conflict between capitalism and the different shades of totalitarian/communism really resonated with me. Get to writing!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:20 am

That book will definitely be coming in 2019. Even if I only write it for Will and a few other people!

willallen1
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby willallen1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Thanks! I'll just keep downloading it in Kindle Unlimited and rereading it. Does that still get you pages read? I need to check that out.

I just think the idea of a bridgebuilder like Patriot Smith is something we need. Does Dale attack Antifa idiots and Right Wing idiots equally in the first book? Of course. That's because extremism isn't all that productive, and just because you are willing to kill people doesn't make your opinion necessarily correct. We are rapidly approaching a point in this country where the concept of "agree to disagree" is becoming outdated.

On top of all that weighty stuff, I just love the "Our Gang" attitude of the plucky little studio out in the middle of nowhere deciding to put on a show and inviting their friends. Some really funny stuff in here, like the line about aspiring to be as good as Canadian TV. Just flat-out entertaining.

By the way, I just checked and I now officially own everything published under the various P.S. Power pen names, so I guess I my OCD makes me a completist.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Phillip S. Power - Patriots”