Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Patriot Smith: Ready for editing and pre-reading!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Patriot Smith: Ready for editing and pre-reading!

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 am

This is a stand-alone novel (though left open for a sequel, if anyone likes it!) that takes place about two years after Antifa terrorists working with Marxist and communists groups manage to began a march into martial law.

Sebastian Rivera is just a man trying to make a living in hard times, making shows with a group of like minded actors and actresses. Until he comes up with a singular idea. A way to help a damaged nation heal. A way to bring them together, to fight against those who would rip them asunder.

Patriot Smith.

*This book is mainstream fiction, with literary fiction leanings. It isn't sci-fi or fantasy. It's still worth reading if you want to give it a try?

If you want to take a look, send an email to power_dale@yahoo.com
Just send an email with "Patriot Smith Edit" in the tagline and I'll send the book back, along with the very easy hint sheet that will let editing be a smooth and simple process for all!

(Ideally.)

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the help.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Patriot Smith: Ready for editing and pre-reading!

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:55 am

My review took hours to go up, but it's there now!

willallen1
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby willallen1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:56 am

I got my copy and considered $4.99 a steal for this book. Absolutely fearless writing here in taking on such a controversial subject and doing it with style. Glad you live where the SJWs can't find you.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:18 pm

I am invisible. Well, you know what I mean...

We can't live in fear or reprisal. Well, we could, but it wouldn't be much of a life.

davephipps
Early Reader

Unread postby davephipps » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Finally got my review up. I really liked it. Great book Dale.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Phillip S. Power - Patriots”