Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Patriot Smith and The Gray Man...

David
Voracious Reader

Re: Patriot Smith and The Gray Man...

Unread postby David » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:30 pm

It was one of your longer books too, over 150K. Took me eight or nine hours to get through it, not everyone has that much time or can take a day off for it. Not sure if that would account for it or not?

My boss is a workaholic jerk, but I can usually get a day off to proofread a P.S. Power book.

Self employed... the jerk is me, damned slave driver.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:53 pm

I have the same issue with my boss. That guy...

:)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 am

The book should be going up in a few days. I need to get the blurbs ready and all that kind of thing.

Then I need some kind of advertising campaign. :) It's really different than most of what I have worked on in the past!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:10 am

Yes, I really enjoyed this one. I’d enjoy a follow up on it too :)
I’d like to slowly learn more of his background, and see how the war progresses and how well people manage.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:42 am

So far everyone has said that they really like it. Including people that often don't mention that kind of thing when they read one of my books... So, I'm taking that as a good sign?

The struggle then will be in how many people want to give it a chance. It's not fantasy or sci-fi. If it goes big (it might! it's pretty timely and I hope thought-provoking) then there will be attacks from the extreme left. I'm showing them a mirror and they will not love seeing their reflection right now. (Probably one-star reviews, not hit squads. I know, I said "attacks" but there are limits.

On the other hand, if it doesn't find an audience in time, then it wasn't worth doing. (Even though, I think it was, as a book. it has a limited shelf life though, unless similar events actually happen in real life.)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:54 am

I keep checking Amazon to see if your book is uploaded and ready yet. Gah! Want to reread it without all the interruptions I had.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:11 pm

April fifth. (So it's going up really late tomorrow if all goes well.)

mwdeans
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby mwdeans » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:33 am

Aside from work the last two or three weeks covered pretty much everybody's kids Spring Breaks. I don't know about anybody else but I've been in Tucson Phoenix Flagstaff the Grand Canyon and Vegas since a week ago Wednesday. Maybe they're all taking their kids to Disney or something.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:53 am

Well, that would be a good thing. people getting out and seeing things like that!

:)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Phillip S. Power - Patriots”