Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Patriot Smith and The Gray Man...

PS Power
Site Admin

Patriot Smith and The Gray Man...

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:31 am

Patriot Smith should be out later this month.

*Yes, I'm still working on the new Keeley Trilogy and am about halfway through it. (I got a little burnt out on it though, so changed up for mental health reasons.)

The Gray Man:

The aliens told him to kill. The state locked him up for being insane...
Now time travelers from the future have broken him out, because they need his help to save the world.
* This is possibly the rawest, most hardcore work I've ever attempted. It is an incredible departure from anything else I've ever even tried to write.

Patriot Smith:

After martial law is declared, Jon the last honest man, and his acting crew must work together in order to survive the new censorship, travel restrictions and food shortages caused by the Black Masked terrorists.

The people need a hero to rally around. Someone larger than life. Jon aims to give it to them. By making a web-based television program that no one will ever forget.

Intrigue and reality do try to get in the way, however.

*This isn't a science fiction or fantasy novel. It's mainstream fiction with a slight literary fiction bend to it.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Patriot Smith and The Gray Man...

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:51 am

Patriot Smith should be done (rough draft) tomorrow. Then I need to edit and all that fun stuff. I intend to write at least one more book this month.

This one should be out this month, then I'll try to do finish the Keeley trilogy first, and follow with the Gray Man, if I can.

(Which is five books, hopefully inside the next month or so.)

I have no plans after that. I'll think of something.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:22 am

Patriot Smith: Rought draft finished. Will begin doing the fleshing out and first edit tomorrow/later this evening.

*This is going to be a long book. :) It's really, really patriotic.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Well I look forward to reading it!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 am

I should have it ready for pre-reading in about a week or so with a target release of the end of this month/beginning of the next.
The goal is to have the three Keeley books out next month, as well as "The Gray Man". (A lot of this depends on my ability to keep up my current working pace. If I can, then no problem and it might even be faster than I am projecting by a good bit!)

After those books... Well, I have other book ideas, but I don't know what will be next. I think that there will be a new Nicole Lawson title coming soon, but that WILL overlap with these other works, if at all possible. (They just don't make enough money yet to be independently viable.) The same for a Cassie Power romance, since I need to give that a solid shot as well. (Later in the year though?) There won't be as many P.S. Power books out this year. (Six overall? Maybe seven?)

But the total of actual books will be about twelve like always, I think. I have other projects that I need to be getting on with as well. The Caster, for instance. (Not a book!) I have another invention that I am in need of testing and perfecting if the basic premise works. It may not so I won't mention it here, yet. If it does... That one will be psychologically big, if not financially so... :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:42 am

First polish edit finished. Starting the second polish edit when I wake up. (Patriot Smith)

:)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 am

Second polish edit finished. Starting on the third one tomorrow, then I'll go into the first outside edit, then the open editing section.

*I'm doing more work on this one myself, trying to improve my writing game. (Wish me luck?)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 pm

I wish you all of it!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Patriot Smith off for first outside edit. (Thanks Val!)

Taking today off. (Starting next book tomorrow. I haven't decided which to write yet. I kind of WANT to work on Gray Man. Keeley's new trilogy will sell better... It's a conundrum.)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Phillip S. Power - Patriots”