Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Dead End: Stories from the end of the world

Zombies, The End of the World, and A Very Good Man
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Dead End: Stories from the end of the world

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:02 pm

Just realized there isn’t a sub heading for that series! Just rereading it now and wanted to see what others had posted on it. Will have to fix that soon!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Dead End: Stories from the end of the world

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:43 pm

This is probably my favorite single book. It encompasses all the individual books plus the additional content that shows where some of the characters go after the story, and helps to explain the story line itself. So very complete!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:37 pm

Hey Guys,

Not sure what happened, but the Dead End series somehow got lost from the Forum. I reset the permissions so that it is back in business.

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon May 10, 2021 12:05 am

A vanishing timeline? I didn't do it... But I have been fighting a lot of zombies lately, so it could be related.

No, really, fighting zombies.

In VR.

:)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon May 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Ah VR. My nephews have one and let me try it. A spaceship. It was fascinating until I got motion sickness from spinning. Gah! I blame my sister for it. Our mom had a beauty shop and she’d spin me in the beauty chair till I was melting out of it. She was being a good sister, trying to have fun and help me enjoy too I know, but I can’t ride a tilt a whirl w/o running for a trash can to empty out.

paddy
Early Reader

Unread postby paddy » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:35 am

Did this series ever get a physical printing...I would love to have it in my irl library....

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:29 am

No he hasn’t printed any physical books. Sorry!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Dead End”