Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

dead end stats

Zombies, The End of the World, and A Very Good Man
MarciaA
Global Mod

dead end stats

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Molly: 19, screamer in a cleaner group, suicidal. Round face, thinned a bit due to reduced rations. In the beginning of the books she was heavy, cow eyed and depressed. By the 3rd book she was Trim, cow eyed and decently capable.

Dave: 13, slightly chubby. Doesn't feel fear. Probably a psychopath. He loved killing. Zombies, animals for dinner, people that didn't do what he wanted. Has a doubly Y chromosome disorder, aggressive, lacking in fear & remorse, physically robust as he ages.

Tipper (Tiberia Skolu): Short cropped hair, looked like a warrior. She was all work in the field. Hardcore, like a soldier or even a special forces guy. Most of the rest of the time too. Member of a modern version of the Amazon tribe, Valkyrie.

Jake/Mickey Robson: 24 year old virgin & none of the females at the house are interested in him that way. The Very Good Man, Dehist.

Lois: cook at the house.

Burt: knew stuff, how to make water pumps and wind turbines from scratch, things like that. Gray haired.

Derrick Holsom. Was on police force, lived at the house. He was popular with the women, and had slept with most of them already. Incubus (pheromones).

Nate: leader at the house. Empath/telepath.

Carley: shoulder length hair, blonde and a little curly, and devastating light blue eyes. Militant feminist. A Kilgrade.

Sammi: Blonde, fairly cute 11 year old looking girl. Slightly Asian looking features, lily white complexion. Easily the oldest person in the house. Born in York. Longer lived, age at a slower rate than most. Better night vision (glowing eyes too) faster healing. Licks wounds because the saliva has antibacterial, anti fungal, & anti-viral properties & can speed heing in others. Bawdri.

Ken: dark skin and hair. Doesn't talk much. Berserker.

Jose/Dr Julio Mendez-agriculture: Mexican that ran the farms growing operations.

Vickie: head of the other good cleaning team.

Rachael: jake/Mickey first love.

Heather Morley: has premonitions. Daughter named Hope.

Darla: straight honey blonde hair. Vampire.

Cameron/Cam: red haired girl, looked a bit like a punk rocker, nearly orange eyes, pale white skin. Teleporter/Sh'elle-erid.

Justine: Hugh boned and tall, strong. Neanderthal.

Teleporters/Travelers, Bawdri, Valkyries, Comtrices, technologists, Denari, T'srith, Vulcan

Hendris: a race of. Mainly walking tanks.

Return to “Dead End”