Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The future of Dead End.

Zombies, The End of the World, and A Very Good Man
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: The future of Dead End.

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Tor is Proxy?!!!
I need to get stats on EVERYONE for the wiki, this is a puzzle I'm finding a fun way to get my brain working. :lol:

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:34 pm

MarciaA wrote:Tor is Proxy?!!!
I need to get stats on EVERYONE for the wiki, this is a puzzle I'm finding a fun way to get my brain working. :lol:

Is it Gwen (who has someone living in her head too...) as well?!?

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:52 pm

That's one... Who else? There is another.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:02 pm

The only other one I can think of right now is Zack from Other places, but since the voice was his... I'm probably missing someone and I'll have to slap my forehead and yell DOH when I think of it.

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:41 am

Aaaaaghh you tease you, I feel like my head is going to explode, which would suck because these are new carpets! I hired l guess I will have to put it on the back burner so I can figure it out at odd times. Other than that I can't wait for the next books to find out more :)

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke
TAPalmer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby TAPalmer » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Are Bethany Westmoreland and Petra Ward the same person in alternate realities? I know I read in both series how they seem to act more mature and responsible when they are placed in charge. Thats most of the reason I base the question on.

kargren
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby kargren » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:08 am

I am guessing kaitlyn = trice (both are not allowed to sleep with the person they want to and truly love)
sara = bat girl or lisa (leaning to lisa as she and sara are both handing the money)
I want to say timon = troy (they are both the ruthless ones that will do what it takes)
and darla = tiera(both hot blonds that are over bearing and strong of will)
keeley = terlee (they are both about manipulating folks)
nikki = darma(both goth sisters and screw ups, both very free with thier bodies/sex)
I can definetly see tor=proxy because they are both manipulating space/time by will alone. I might see tor as the mindtaker or maybe bey except the power isnt there yet to match proxy/tor for either of them.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:53 am

Well Kargren, I can't say any of your guesses are wrong except Darla = Tiara. In the Eve Benson, Vampire topic, spoiler alert, Dale tells us : Eve = Pran = Tiara. So Darla can't be Tiara. I haven't really kept a list, but I do know that Darla, the technician, made an appearance ( one paragraph) as "Darla"in The LAMENT series, I know because I found it and Dale confirmed it. But everything or everyone else is so confusing I quit trying to figure it out. I'm not really very good at puzzles.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:05 pm

well I just finished re-reading Dead End, the collective, and now I REALLY want a book centered on Jake in the IPB. Just saying...... ;)

Return to “Dead End”