Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The future of Dead End.

Zombies, The End of the World, and A Very Good Man
twips182
Voracious Reader

The future of Dead End.

Unread postby twips182 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:08 am

Dale I really liked the new material and it answered many of the questions I had about the series. It would have been cool to run into a grown up Sammi somewhere in there as well but that's small potatoes. Now I know you have a full list of books on the agenda and your only capable of putting out a couple of books a month :) But it's never too soon to start thinking about the Jake in the new world series. I tried to call with a few ideas but your assistant told me I'm still on the banned list so.... :shock:

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: The future of Dead End.

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:31 pm

I'd love to see a "Jake In The Multi-verse" series. And Twips, the epilogue of the original series was Sammi all grown up, although we didn't get to see much of her personality there. I kind of think the whole Dead End story may have been from her memory or perspective.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Your right Ron she was the story teller but Jake wasn't there and alleged to be dead as it was 132 years later. Sammi was 140 plus years old in the story but appeared to be 11 or 12. Now Sammi is 240 plus and should appear to be in her 20s if she continued to age at the same rate. I'm just trying to be fair Ron. After all Jake did show some affection to Tip before he left. As a VGM there should be plenty to go around and Jake is still physically in his 20s. If I remember my 20s right ....well you get the point.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
P. S. Power
Early Reader

Unread postby P. S. Power » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Really? No one caught that yet? (At leasts that's willing to give it away? Hmmm. I bet it's that one, really. People can be good like that.)

Jake is in a world that recently started a major war? With another Mickey Robson? And Skolu is there too? With Mickey?

Say, on Team One? (If they had those anymore.)

Jake will make an appearance in the next Infected novel, which will begin the tying together and major arc between the worlds. I really thought that I'd given that one away several times already. Especially after Alternate Places.

*Also, adult Sammi looked to be in her mid-teens. Not twenties. Bawdri just don't age that fast.

P. S. Power
Early Reader

Unread postby P. S. Power » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:53 pm

By the way, I'm using this account because I can't get into my main one. There's a story about it. :)

Jacobs
Early Reader

Unread postby Jacobs » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:24 pm

I thought that Jake was the Cavendish character in On The Line. I was wondering why he didn't just go by Jake when he introduced himself; I guess I now know. :)

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Okay ,Dale , starting to see the fog lift a bit. So the mask Jake was wearing was Asian? Or the other Jake was Asian? Tip is Cast Iron or her clone is or......I really need a happy ending somewhere so Mary better be Colleen. No wait could Mary be a Bawdri..... I'm confused.... help.

P. S. Power
Early Reader

Unread postby P. S. Power » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Asian? Jake? Nooo.

Mickey, from Team One? The guy that never misses? Sure Shot?
(Marcia is Tipper, from another reality!)

Brian... Is someone else, depending on who's reality is being discussed. Think ALL the books.

*But don't tell anyone. I've been working on this for years and there is a lot more to go before the real reveal.

(Um... Cavendish is Billy, from Gwen Farris? You know, William Cavendish?) I wasn't subtle there.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:37 pm

POOOOOOFFFFF!!!!! My mind just went POOOOOFFFFF!!!!!! Or some such sound. You did say you were going to tie the different series all together right? Will this be sudden or over several books or arcs? The mind boggles!!! Will we ever see a complete list of who is who and how they may be related?( Programs! Get your programs here! You can't tell the players without a program.) Okay, you don't have to reveal all the secret yet- but I'm watching...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Dead End”