Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Book 16, Countess of Desire removed from Amazon?

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Drafontype191
Early Reader

Book 16, Countess of Desire removed from Amazon?

Unread postby Drafontype191 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:08 am

Hey, did anyone else notice that book 16 was removed on Amazon? I went to go read it and it's missing. Amazon shows 16 books in the series but only lists 15 when you click on the series. Any alternative place to read it? I just finished book 15.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Book 16, Countess of Desire removed from Amazon?

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:36 pm

I looked and couldn’t find it either. :shock:
I emailed Dale to ask if he knows anything about it.
Sorry you have to wait! You can go on to the next book and it won’t mess with the timeline much.
Dale might even send you a copy? He’s awesome that way :D :D
Oh and there’s more in the series! go up a couple subjects and see the recommended reading order? Shows ALL the books in the series.

Drafontype191
Early Reader

Unread postby Drafontype191 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:28 pm

I'm just a bit of a completionist, it bugs me skipping books like that. Is there anywhere else to purchase or read the book that I can look at?

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:53 am

Dale removed it from his available books. You’ll need to email him and request it. He’s great about answering emails and doesn’t mind helping out avid readers!

Drafontype191
Early Reader

Unread postby Drafontype191 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:28 am

How do I find his email? I wouldn't mind doing that but I don't know where to find it.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”