Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

World of the Young Ancients, Book Three Station... Rought draft finished!

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: World of the Young Ancients, Book Three Station... Rought draft finished!

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:22 am

:o What?! Gimme gimme gimme “hands outstretched fingers wiggling”
Just send it when your ready, don’t even bother with the “if you’d like to pre-read” cuz yeah, I want. :lol:
Seriously, gimme gimme gimme :D

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Ok so I think Alice needs a book. So glad she didn’t lose this guy, she’s been alone, without any love, and I LOVED the ending. It shows her tender side which was amazing.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:26 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a Taman book, she's alone too, and I'd love to know what she's thinking when she gets so excited about people using her skill and teaching stones. A deeper look at her continent wouldn't hurt either.

A follow up Tor, Timon, or Tiera book wouldn't go amiss either.

Let's not forget our favorite serial killer Cinnamon, Proxy, Sara, and maybe a book for the older and more mature Impulse.

Okay, I'll shut up now, before Dale sends me hate mail for that many requests.

Also, the fourth crystal memory book, snap to it!

*runs and hides*

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:52 am

Nah, you are right, they all need another book or two. Preferably yesterday. :P

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”