Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Characters

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hondamax
Early Reader

Characters

Unread postby Hondamax » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:08 am

I've been rereading The Young Ancients books and related trilogies and wondered whether we'll ever see a Baker sibling push back on being co-opted into Noram society? For people who were bought up in Two Bends or Pine Creek, they all seem to give up on their upbringing and scruples fairly swiftly, if not without an amount of angst. I would have thought that at least one of the ones being drawn in would have said 'hell no!' to the Noble Rules, etc. On a similar vein, why wouldn't more/most commoners up sticks to the Moon or Mars to get away from Noram society, and specifically from the nobility?

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Characters

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:55 pm

Yeah. It's in there. Already... There is just a lot of material and non of those people have had their own books yet.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:11 am

Man, I need to proof read when I write these things. Clearly, it's none of the characters. not non... Sigh. :)

Though Tor's oldest brother lives in the woods, having "rebelled" against the Noram power structure. Tess Baker has little to nothing to do with Earth at all...

The true common folk have been moving to the Moon and Mars, where they can have better lives, though it isn't all of them, by any means.Tess will be a bit more of a player in the next Albert book, I think, but not on a level that kind of thing will really show too much...

*I haven't planned past that, yet for that series.

Hondamax
Early Reader

Unread postby Hondamax » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:05 am

I was thinking of someone who was sort of 'needed' for something, but instead of getting drafted like they all seem to, won't get involved, except on their own terms. Regarding the common folk, I was wondering what would happen if most of the common folk in a particular area left ... what would the local nobility do, and what would the reaction be to anyone preventing people leaving? Also ... can something nice happen for Taman?

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:22 pm

IKR? Ready for Taman to fall in love too :)
Get on that Dale, will ya?
;)
J/K. Whatever you write you know I’ll read (except the scary one).

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:50 am

Taman needs a story or two, doesn't she?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”