Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Rewrite and re-release of the first six Young Ancient books.

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Rewrite and re-release of the first six Young Ancient books.

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Whoo hoo!

15 K is a good pace. Do eat though. Sleep, too. :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:55 pm

Current work update: I'm currently waiting on and expect soon, the final edits for Slave Line. (The first five are done!) The covers are finished!

That leave formatting and taking down all of the original versions, before the new ones go up.

My goal is for some time next week. Monday, the 24th is the tentative plan. This took longer than expected, so please tell your friends, family and strangers you meet in passing about it? (Once things are up, I mean, of course!)

I will post the date here, and suggest that everyone put up reviews early in the process, if at all possible.

Then I will be going after the next Keeley book. Fingers crossed on this working? Thanks, everyone!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:14 pm

The books should, if all goes well, become live on 12:01 in the morning Monday the 24th of June.

I'm working to set that up now.

You won't be able to buy until then. (Pre-orders might be allowed. I don't think I get a choice, that way.)

:)

Which me luck?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Update:

June 25th, this next Tuesday, at the stroke of midnight. (It's the first time slot that Amazon will allow at this time.)

Also, I can to spell the word wish. I CAN, honest...

(Typo in the last post. I'll leave it. Meh... Can't care to edit it or anything.) :)

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:07 am

I've pre-ordered all the new books (including, redundantly, the 2 sets).

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:29 am

I so look forward to these! pre-order option, here’s the link to Builder

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:09 pm

I'm not trying for a lot of pre-orders or anything... It's just a lot of work to get eight books up at one time!

This way everything should be ready, first thing on Tuesday. (Again, I wanted Monday, but I started too late for that time slot.)

I have advertising set for Author's Edition: Builder.

Also: I might pull the compilations from the market after the pre-orders are delivered. It occurred to me that it's great for people who have read the books before (and come here to find out the secret knowledge) but if I want people to buy the first six books, I might not want a cheaper way to buy them.

This isn't about money! If I can get six books "trending" at one time, it will have a huge presence on Amazon.com

If I have the compilations up, then people will, sensibly enough, buy those. Which will show as two books and not catch attention nearly as much. (In theory.)

I can put the compilations up when the other sales stop getting attention. I should have done that first, but it didn't really hit me until this morning, seeing that people like the compilations a lot. (Again, sensibly.)

Well, live and learn?

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Personally, I much prefer single books over compilations, if for no other reason than that calibre only allows me to assign series name and number and not a range to a book, so compilations always mess up my orderly cataloging of them.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:07 pm

See, it's not just me being selfish and wanting the biggest effect I can get... It's good for cataloging things! :)

Everything except the email is ready to go for the first day. Two advertising campaigns, that email... Then I sit and hope? Fingers crossed for me? (I hope this works.)

:)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:24 am

Just left my review, it said it could take up to 48 hours but shouldn’t take that long.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”