Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Update on latest YA Book!

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Update on latest YA Book!

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:37 pm

I finished the first draft of "The High Servant" which will probably be seeing a title change! (It isn't about a high Servant, really...)

The point here is that the story is roughed out, and that means it won't be too long before the whole thing is ready. I'm making an effort to be a little different with this one while still hitting the essentials for the Young Ancient Universe. (The main character is essentially good, not an anti-hero, hard work is virtually a super power) while adding in a few things that people have suggested over time.

In short, this is going to be nearly the perfect book for many people. :)

I'll update as I go along here, to build excitement and of course, keep people in the loop.

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Re: Update on latest YA Book!

Unread postby Gary F. York » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:37 am

I have often wished there was a "like" button on this board. G.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:23 am

Anticipation ( musical notes), Anticipa-aa-tion (more musical notes) can’t wait!!!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:15 am

Peeking in to check for updates... :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:46 pm

I should have it ready for pre-readers/editing in three or four days. (Hopefully!)

I'm trying to push for a smoother, better read with this one, so have taken more time on this part. Coming very soon though!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”