Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

YA 2nd Arc Speculation

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
wrightl
Intermediate Reader

Re: YA 2nd Arc Speculation

Unread postby wrightl » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:13 am

I think that there will be a new character introduced that looks alot like a 6 1/2 foot Tor, except completely free from the rhetistics and genetic influencing that made him an idiot.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Oh my, this conversation had me laughing out loud!!! :lol:

I'll give it a try:

The 4-10 (four ft wide, ten feet tall folks) arrive and have a stand off with Orange and Tiera with her armed jump ships, and decide to make friendly. A small group of them board Tiera's ship and think they can take her, so she uses an immolator to shrink one of them up into a twisted blob and warns the rest that their weapons (which when used bounced off her shield) are worthless and her patience is gone.... so the leader becomes VERY interested in this feisty woman and asks her out on a date. Tiera's noble rules kick in and she looks down to the right and back up at him batting her eyes, and accepts his most welcome invitation....

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:07 am

Spice it up Marcia!

Their leader a flaming redhead named Lucy loses it when not understanding the Noble rules Sherri joins them and we cue the Scooby Doo chase music for a fun running fight through the ship!

Benny Hill music will do as well...

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 am

OR, we cue up some 70's disco music , And ... bow...chicka... bow ...bow....we move into a little um, erotica?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Yeah ..Umm ..I'm going to have to ask you three to clean it up a bit. There's no room for this kind of filthy talk on a wholesome family forum! :shock:

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:07 pm

You're so Two Bends Twips.... :lol:

We also need Petra to get the Ancient treatment, she is still my favorite combat giant....

Timon( or if I was Timon) has to be wondering what she would do for a Klondike bar.... :o

---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Lol John.. I like it that was good. You are correct of course I am the voice of compassion, understanding and morality here on the PS Power forums. Now kindly take the donation bucket around the congregation while I handle snakes and drink poison to pull in the big bucks. :)

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
whomightub3
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby whomightub3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:41 pm

I don't know, the series seems to be kinda dead. Don't get me wrong, I love the series but it's at a serious holding point. It has gone from fantasy to science fiction, to mini-space opera. The remaining bad guys aren't immortal, and the immortals are stuck in space. With infinite time and god like powers. The author would need to create new bad guys, problems, shortages, internal political structures. The amount of work needed to keep the series functional and successful would require more work than creating a new one from scratch. It'll probably be a while before we see a YA book again. Is the YA name still functional considering that the young ancients seriously outnumber the old ancients now? It would seem more correct to just call them ancients and elder ancients.

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Lots of life left I see. We are kinda at the dawn of a new age, so I am waiting to see the feuds start. Who is going to get pissed at who for what reasons. Karen is a powder keg waiting to go off with her pheromones. I have a feeling that getting the mortal earth kingdoms back in order is going to be harder than it sounds and we may really have an alien race or two to deal with. Humans may not be the only ones who have developed quantum field manipulations....

---Taarna
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:21 pm

That's why it's called a second arc, new major plot, in fact the definition of an arc... There will be new obstacles/issues.

Also, they are only stuck in space 10 years, and it was already explained arc 2 starts 10+ years later... With the two transition books to gap the time a bit.

Anyway, not really getting what you mean, the series has to be kind of tied up right now, or arc1 wouldn't be done...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”