Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

stand alone between arcs

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Re: stand alone between arcs

Unread postby John Baughn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Hmmm... The Gerent book, "Should I push the button yet?"

Well at least we can expect a child out of Timon and his hussy, and you just are upset that it did not occur to you that Patricia Morgan was a long term character because her nickname starts with a "T"

hehehe :D

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Don't do it John step away from the button. Lets talk about this thing no need for rash decisions. Gerent is a good guy but think about how much more Sara and Maria have to offer. We need to call a truce ..just for now mind you..and form a united front to gently urge Dale in the right direction. With careful manipulation and subterfuge we can achieve the desired results. If that doesn't work we can bribe him...I have about 3 dollars left after buying the scotch DitN recommended to me so you will have to carry most of the financial burden but no need to dwell on small details like that. We can get this done John.

As for Patricia Morgan I was a firm supporter for about 5 books. No more. She has went over the line one to many times and I want nothing to do with her or Timon and whatever the two of them might spawn.

I now support Sara as a nice replacement for Trice. I don't care if Tor is married he needs someone like Sara around to keep things interesting. What was it Marcia said "unrequited love". That's the ticket for more what might, could, would, should be drama.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:43 am

I was not going towards the shiny red button, the candy like button... Hehehe

The button was from the device Timon gave Gerent and the book would be centered around whether he should activate it or not...

Maria still has my vote!

Though I would not say no to a book about Tor's second head named Timmy.... :)

---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 pm

C'mon John we talked about this on the other thread and you came up with a good idea. Sara was going to be the end of arc book and the other book was going to be Maria does Austra or something. I backed your plan and supported you against all naysayers. Stay the course John! ;)

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Okay John and Twips182, I'll join forces with you on the Sara book if it's followed with a Maria book. Like the idea of TWO books! hehehe..
Hum..... Shades of Sara followed by Maria does .. well, them all...... (no, that just sounds mean) and Maria hasn't really had time to do Austra, so it would have to be Noram. ;)

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:39 pm

See there John now we have Marcia on our side. We're like the 3 musketeers only cooler cause we have a chick in our version of the story. Now we just have to ride hard for Washington state and alert King Dale to what our research has discovered and the best course of action! All for one and one for all!!! :lol:

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Twips, how many times have I told you not to call broads chicks? :o

Sorry had to get that out of my system. One of my favorite lines from Weird Al's UHF except reversed.

Though as a disclaimer I refer to women as people....

Marcia I like the two book idea! Though I have to wonder with Cordes in there does Tor always at least have a threesome?

For Names I was thinking more for Sara's book would be, "Behind The Purple Door" ( nobody go look up, "Behind The Green Door" though that kinda works for Burks).

Going to need to think more about Maria though.

---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:09 am

You are of course correct John we can't refer to our third musketeer as the chick. Therefore by the power vested in me as a intermediate reader of the realm I proclaim that henceforth Marcia shall be Lady Musketeer Marcia of the PS Power Forum. *Trumpets sound and all that*

Now back to business. So we three agree on the two books. Sara to close the arc and Maria to get the blood pumping. (We have 3 votes..we may need a poll to force the kings hand.)

John I think we would agree that Tor will overcome Cordes. The question for me is how much of Cordes can he retain and still be in charge. Cordes has all kinds of leadership stuff that would be very useful to Tor if it could be integrated. With the Cordes "backbone" in place Tor can proceed towards the goal that you and I have always had for him....To conquer Maria. *70s p*rn music playing in background*

Good choices for the book names I will leave that to you and Lady Marcia.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Unread postby jjmcafee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:21 am

Sorry Twips, but what's wrong with referring to her as The Chick? Has a nice ring to it, don't you think? I do enjoy the Chicks in Chainmail books, which are, by the way, edited by women and are ladies with whom you do NOT want to argue!

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”