Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

New! Mirror Man: Reflection Going Up Now!

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

New! Mirror Man: Reflection Going Up Now!

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 am

I'll be out all day, so when it shows up on Amazon.com if a link could be put here?

That way everyone can join in the fun and excitement!

*Can you figure out the hidden code in the book?

:)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: New! Mirror Man: Reflection Going Up Now!

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Loved it! Left my review

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:37 pm

I signed up for KU to begin with... GRRR... They keep doing this. Dropping it and making me do it twice. I'll try to fix that now.

Sorry about that!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:09 am

KU is up now. I know that is a popular option.

Everyone remember to scroll through all at once, hitting every page, close it on the last page and reopen it, then read it! :) (That should, in theory, allow the books to reach a higher level of short term book sales level, which should give the book more in system exposure.)

My work is getting as many readers as always, but the new growth in readership has slowed, since Amazon changed how the algorithms count book reads. If we can make changes in that (while still being legitimate. I'm not saying anyone should NOT read the book, or get one of my works and do that if they aren't interested in it!) then that should help to increase the growth of new audience members.

The more people that can find the works, the better! (For me and hopefully for them... If that isn't too egotistical to think a fiction novel can help anyone in life. I know that certain works greatly influenced me in a positive way!)

DAAgnew
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby DAAgnew » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:53 am

That makes sense. I know since I am on disability with limited resources, I tend to read the books on release this way, then buy a month later to make it count twice for authors.

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:59 pm

So what are your plans for the next few months in regards to books Dale?

kevonbrown
Early Reader

Unread postby kevonbrown » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:22 am

Yes please tell about your plans for coming months in regards to fiction book Dale?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”