Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Scotch

Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge! Where talk of our fine drinks are mixed with deep conversation of various "Power"ful book series.

Make sure to wipe your feet at the door and no roughhousing as we're friends with multiple high demons...
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Scotch

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Tell you what guys.... I'll give you a tasting snifter of each of your choices and you can then decide which is right for you right now. As long as you hand over your keys before partaking. ;)

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Yum! Peppermint & chocolate.... more please!

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:44 am

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Lol Argy "Surly Nurse". I love it. Marcia needs to add that to her signature. The surly nurse..the surly nurse runs wild...the surly nurse and the new patient..the surly nurse gives a sponge bath..It's late night on Cinemax!!!

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:37 am

I'm sure there could be a B horror flick with a title along those lines twips!

Something like "Slasher Surly Nurses from Saturn!!"

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:38 pm

As long as they wear the white outfits Argy. That's the problem with nurses today, they all wear those shapeless scrubs. They take all of the joy out of being in the hospital with those scrubs. I was in a car wreck near a small town called Mountain Lake Minnesota one time and it was old school. The nurses all had on the little white outfits with the cute hats...it was awesome. Then like 4 of them came in and I was like heh accidents aren't so bad! Then they started to explain what they were there for. They told me that I was going to need a catheter and I was like 19 so I had no clue what they were talking about. Well it turned into one of your horror movies Argy. They were all over me and not in a good way..let me tell you that hospital gown afforded no protection at all. I was like umm no thank you? Then I was like how about you double check with the doctor or something...it fell on deaf ears. I was subdued and taken against my will in short order. Still gives me the shivers.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Aw twips, those white uniforms and hats should be bringing back unwelcome memories then.......

Tho nurses at where I work all have to wear white scrub tops and jackets, each catagory gets different colors.. respitory theripists wear grey, physical therapy burgandy... it's so patients can tell who's caring for them without having to wonder about it.

I still have my hat somewhere...... no idea where tho.... :lol: It was a pain to pin on and keep on.

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Nah Marcia cause even as they were doing their worst...using me in their twisted medical rituals :cry:. Burned into my memory is Nurse Maria ..yep that was her name "Maria" (scouts honor)..say it with me now "Maria..Maria!" She was bent over me telling me it was going to be ok. Those magnificent ***censored*** of hers were no more then 8 inches from my face. The buttons of her blouse straining to hold back the inevitable tide of pure male joy! Yep time for another break be back later.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Here's another traumatic moment for you, twips. Not all nurses look good in the white outfit! :mrgreen:

This is a Bitstrip featuring my wife and I.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any physical, psychological or spiritual damage caused by having seen this image.

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (127.04 KiB) Viewed 6018 times

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Lol Argy this is more what I had in mind!

Robert Earl Keen 1989

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge”