Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Scotch

Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge! Where talk of our fine drinks are mixed with deep conversation of various "Power"ful book series.

Make sure to wipe your feet at the door and no roughhousing as we're friends with multiple high demons...
twips182
Voracious Reader

Re: Scotch

Unread postby twips182 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Jim Jim Jim ..You have to remember that Dale is one of those artistic types that drive themselves to exhaustion in pursuit of their craft. Now I'm not saying that Dale is overly attentive to the girls or anything else that falls outside his work, but I have no doubt that the girls in question have been put through their paces so to speak. Our job Jim is to make sure the girls are entertained while Dale is busy with his work. It's a small price to pay to the author who has given us so much reading enjoyment. Jim I submit to you that it is our duty to do this thing for Dale and I intend to rise to the occasion to see this thing done!!! *patriotic music plays*

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Unread postby jjmcafee » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:29 am

Welllll, how can I not step up and do my duty. You can count on me!

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Okay, so now I'm posting in the Scotch topic. Whew!!

Screwed up a bit and posted in another spot as Jim was talking about Dale's preferences towards either Scotch or wine. Got myself turned around!

So there. Now I've posted in this topic. Your designated driver has arrived!! :mrgreen:

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Hey Argy! Welcome to the scotch forum!

Big Jim say something nice to Argy......*whispers* He said he would be the designated driver and they're not easy to come by...and don't feed him any of your hagis! We just got him and don't want to scare him off. :D

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:26 pm

I had to look up haggis

The ingredients are off putting... but it States it has a nice nutty flavor. Not sure if I could try it tho... :oops:

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Robert Earl Keen 1989
jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Unread postby jjmcafee » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:39 am

Did he say look up or throw up?? What it should say is that you have to be both nutty and drunk to be able to eat it! Come on! It's a stuffed sheep's stomach for crying out loud! And, no, I don't know what it is stuffed with - I was afraid to ask. I have tried it - it was notable that everyone at the table (and it was a big table) declined the opportunity to partake of seconds. (I'm talking about bites, not portions). the description left out that the wee dram of scotch you take with it is per bite, not serving.

Welcome to the drinker's forum Argy! A designated driver is REALLY appreciated.

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 am

Jim you just hit on something in your post. The scotch forum has become more then it started out as and needs to be more inclusive. We don't want the aclu coming after us for looking down on those who drink lesser spirits, wine, beer etc. The Scotch Board will have to convene to decide on a new title. Perhaps the Forum Lounge or maybe the PS Power Lounge?

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 pm

The Liquor Lounge?

Tipsy Talk? (Twip'sy Talk)

Potion Parlor?

jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Unread postby jjmcafee » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:03 pm

I kind of like the P S Power Lounge. We can discuss anything and the discussion gets way more lively when there have been some drinks involved. but a close second would be Tipsy Talk!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge”