Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

It's a tad warm here...

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

It's a tad warm here...

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:50 pm

I'm in the NW (U.S. ) heatwave area. It's a tiny bit warm right now.

I've been working, but it really does slow things down a bit! Still, the new Damsel is in editing. I'll put that up in a few days for everyone here, to look at. (I've done extra work on it this time.)

So far I like it!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: It's a tad warm here...

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:37 pm

YAY!!! Another P.S. Power book... And a Damsel too? Yay! So...what? Two or three weeks?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:15 pm

I believe it was two? Looking at the dates.

Right now, I'm just sitting here, not writing anything at all.

It's not even just about the heat, though that's decently high still and about to get really hot again. It's other stuff. :)

I have a lot of things I can work on, but very few that I want to, right now. At the same time it's bugging me that I'm not being more productive.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:51 am

I just finished Damsel: Soda Supreme! Really enjoyed the book. Will be leaving a review soon ( I've got to mow the lawn and help the wife get ready for a garage sale[fun, fun, fun]). So I'll do that shortly. But I certainly understand not doing things you don't want to (just ask my wife). I'd like to brow beat you into another book, but I do understand. Try to enjoy your summer any way you can!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:12 pm

I finally downloaded the book but it’ll be awhile before I get to it. My mom passed and life is overly full at the moment.
Not looking for sympathy, she was 96 and had a full vibrant life until the end. Just wanted to let you know I won’t be able to help if anyone has issues with the forum for a bit. Let Argy know please.
Hugs all around.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Hugs back at ya. Sorry to hear the news

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:24 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”