Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

A Special Thanksgiving Message: From P.S. Power

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

A Special Thanksgiving Message: From P.S. Power

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:13 pm

I know, you all expect a joke, or for me to say something strange or mysterious. That is my normal pattern, rather than actually going in for the deep emotional piece.

But this year I thought we might do something a bit different.

It can be hard to be thankful for things at times, what with the drudgery of the daily grind, the disappointments that we all have to face when going through life and the fact that we might just be a bit spoiled (Not you or me, of course. Those other people!), but this is 2020 and those of us reading this are still alive! Sure, the year isn't over yet, but focus on today and keep pushing forward.

While I can't tell you what the next months, or even weeks, will bring, know that I'm here for you and wishing you all well in this trying time. That goes for your families and friends, too. I hope that we can use this day of thanks to bring our families and loved one's closer to us, and to forgive those who we might have the occasional disagreement with. I know that can be a big task, given the lockdowns, but get on the phone, or the computer and make those connections, if you can.

If not, then remember...

I'm here and that means you are never truly alone in the world.

Love to you all, in a holiday message way. (So, you get me, no promises for later... Unless you have eggnog?)

P.S. Power

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: A Special Thanksgiving Message: From P.S. Power

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Sorry missed this! Happy belated Thanksgiving Dale!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”