Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Happy New Year!

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Happy New Year!

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:25 am

Let us all hope that 2020 is a year of great vision and foresight!

Um...

Okay, that was bad...

Happy New Year!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Happy New Year!

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:04 am

Being the old man I am, I was asleep at ten last night. Suddenly I was awake, sitting up, my eyes moving, trying to figure out if the civil war part II was on. Nope, just midnight. Happy New Year! So yeah, Peace and Good Will and all that...God I'm such a pessimist...

Happy New Year Dale, loved your book War Bow. Happy New Year everybody. Hi Marsh.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:04 am

Happy New Year! Yeah Ronald all the fireworks and guns going off had one of my 2 dachshunds determined to LAY ACROSS MY FACE because she was afraid. Finally put her in a kennel with a blanket over it and put rain/thunder music on loud enough to calm her down. The other dog is 15 and going deaf so could care less. The rain music knocked me out too, best sleep I’ve had in a bit :lol:
Anyway hopefully the new year brings good things to everyone!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:50 pm

I always find New Years fireworks out of place, myself. I know people do it, but...

It always takes me unaware, for some reason! :)

The puppies were fine that way though, for the most part, even if, yes, even out in the middle of nowhere, there were fireworks. Go figure!

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Gary F. York » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Heard some noise here! "Oh. Firecrackers. What? Oh yeah: New Years." Ok.
G.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:41 am

I once considered taking up fireworks making as a hobby. Then I realized that you were only allowed to fire them off a few days a year...

How would I test them out, or annoy my neighbors, if I had that little time in which to work?

Seriously...

:)

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:38 am

Well we'd have to make new traditions to make this work. Hmm, gender announcements, pink or blue fireworks... Birth announcements big splashy things... Birthday fireworks, everyone has birthdays... Somber dirge style displays for death announcements, that could be tricky...hmm, it would take work to school the population to need fireworks for everyday things , but it could be done. We could start with the Chinese community, they like fireworks, maybe get into the Louisiana/Creole/MardiGras folks to buy in for the funeral displays. I don't know, it could be done. It would take work, though.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”