Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

New books coming.

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: New books coming.

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:18 pm

The news is a warning.
The words of fools will guide us to safety,
though they do not know what they say.
It is not in the alarm that the klaxon sounds.
It is in the silence.

*But seriously, be aware of what's happening. We still have time before things get bad, and maybe they won't... But right now that isn't my personal bet.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:34 am

Currently waiting on book cover...

It won't take long.

Keeley is coming...

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:15 am

Now working on: "The Infected: Underground"

I'm making decent time on it. The structure is different, since, after a hundred odd books written (mainly) in one fashion, I'm changing up for a story. It just has multiple character views, so don't worry, I'm not getting to crazy with it!

So far I think it's a bit more interesting than I'd figured it would be. The parts I like, see people with new powers, different takes on the world around them and being able to go to different locations without traveling there by car (which I haven't really done so far, but I can! So refreshing!) are all available.

Also, and importantly for this series, the main characters of the story have a very different world view in regards to the IPB. We, the readers and in my case cross world viewer of such events (Or, erm, writer, if you want to claim that kind of thing for me...) know the IPB as a helpful and basically good group of people that prevent bad things from taking place.

To the less than normie looking folks of the Underground they are the Federal hit team attempting to wipe out anyone who seems too different...

Except that now, as the military lines up for an attack against them (for an unknown reason. I mean I know, but they don't in the story yet) they need help. Only, they don't know where to go for it. The only people they have that they can trust are right there with them...

This isn't going to be a vast tomb, since I'm not certain if people will like the different story telling mechanism. I should have it out by the end of this month, hopefully with at least one other "short" work. (Novel length, but just that.)

*Also, I'm considering writing up a break down of current social/political matters and or a mass shooting and terror attack survival guide. You know, I think I'll go with the last one. Everyone has thoughts on the first, and almost everyone is wrong.

Getting out of situations with your behind in one piece is useful, regardless of what you believe at the moment.

I'll have to figure out how to put that up for free if it's long enough to be a book. If anyone has any ideas on that, let me know? **Also, for those who haven't been paying attention, yes I have decades of experience and research behind what is needed for such a work. I know, the wizard who becomes an author... I was actually several things before that, though, and still spend a portion of each day working on self-defense, martial arts and weapons skills.

What, you thought that it was ALL meditation and endless hours of editing? :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:15 pm

The Infected: Underground is coming soon. (It's literally done, I'm just waiting to make sure half the country won't be shutting down for a week, due to Dorian. (Hurricane, not some guy that's hassling us.)

What do you all want to see next? (Recall that the new Crystals of Memory won't be out until December. That One is planned.) Anything else though? I have things to write. I just don't know what you all want to read right now.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:07 am

16E154E2-7786-4282-BABF-1F02F526DDD3.png
16E154E2-7786-4282-BABF-1F02F526DDD3.png (253.03 KiB) Viewed 15107 times

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:56 am

Up Next is : Those Who Serve

World of the Young Ancients, book two.

I've been a little slow in writing it. Depression sucks. On the great side, I just managed ten thousand words more! I should have it done in a week or two, hopefully before the end of the month.

Then, for December, I have book two in Crystals of Memory on tap.

After that, I have no clue. (Or really, six or seven books ready to be worked on, but I don't know what will come next!)

If anyone has any ideas of what they want to see after that, now is a great time to bring it up. That way my subconscious mind can research that idea while I work on other consciously.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Well I like anything Young Ancient so looking forward to it!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:15 pm

I put that one on hold, since, after eighty thousand words, in two starts, I realized I could do better than that!

Next up is the "Traits Book" which is loaded with information about the Shifters (Keeleyverse) and some of their friends...

This is a small project done so that people will have something from me this month.

Then I'm on to Crystals of Memory two...

*Of note, I'm putting everything back in KU. So any titles you didn't get should be available soon. (Everything else didn't take off at all, so it was a net loss, not just in money but numbers of readers. I'm all about the readers...)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:33 pm

The Traits Book should go up for pre-sale on Amazon.com later today. I'll leave a link here when one generates.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:35 pm

A Brief Guide to: Accelerated Healing is now up in KU. (Or will be shortly.)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”