Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
Kurbz
Intermediate Reader

Re: What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Unread postby Kurbz » Wed May 27, 2015 1:11 am

i highly recommend the king henry tapes by richard raley, freaking great novels!

Also if you like a bit of sci-fi checkout the free story Island Mine on http://storiesonline.net/s/73545/island-mine
One of the best free novels I have ever read! (This story is the one I would pay damn good money to see PS power write something similar of)

manddscott
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby manddscott » Thu May 28, 2015 9:17 am

Hi Kurbz,

Looked at the author for that and all 3 of his works received high marks. Excellent find! I started looking through the other authors on the site and have come to the conclusion that there needs to be a filter which would allow me to not even see something if it is not rated at least a 7 out of 10. So many of the authors on the site never get above a 6/10.

Kurbz
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Kurbz » Sun May 31, 2015 6:07 am

Hey dale, anyway I could bribe you to give a ERC of the new books? :D :D :D

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun May 31, 2015 11:06 am

As far as I know, Kurbz, the only way to get an ERC is to volunteer to beta read for Dale when he asks for first readers. But with great favor, comes great responsibility, grasshopper.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Sun May 31, 2015 12:34 pm

I need something to read. Desperatly. So many authors and they cant keep up with my reading. e.e read all of nuttal, cooley, suttle, power, mancour, corwin, dahners, the demon accords, pretty much everything listed in here. Need more. I feel like that plant from the old movie. Got my head running around going, "Feed me, Seymour!"

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Sun May 31, 2015 12:59 pm

Based on your list, you might enjoy Elliot Kay's "Good Intentions" and "Natural Consequences".

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sun May 31, 2015 2:19 pm

How about C.R. Daems, he has a ton of books and I haven't read a bad one yet. The riss series and ryana series are my favorites there.

An older one, Maria V Snyder. Poison study/magic study/fire study. The others by her aren't that great.

Jennifer Estep is good, Elemental assassin series. If you don't mind YA her Frost series is good too.

Glenn Bullion has some good books out there. They are standalone, but most are loosely connected so read in publication order.

Laurence Dahners has three good series.

Thomas Deprima's a galaxy unknown series.

hmmm, Niall Teasdale, has a couple of good series.

Gina Marie Wylie, starting with Kinsella, the Kinsella universe. Also her stand alone books are very good.

Jonathan Moeller's Ghost series.

Gary Spoor's Veller series, although it dies after three books.

Debra Dunbar Imp series and various offshoots.

Stephen W Bennett, Koban series.

John Buttrick, Maestro Chronicles.

Jacques Antoine, Emily Kane adventure.

Hopefully there is something there you haven't read.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”