Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Malia: A Horror Story

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Malia: A Horror Story

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:54 am

Jessica suffered a sever trauma when she was a child. She killed a man. Now her imaginary friend is back, to collect for that event...

Do you want to pre-read this book? Then Write to: power_dale@yahoo.com and let me know! Just say Malia in the title of the email or new book... Something like that, so I know what to do with it!

It will be out on the seventh of October! You can get it free right now though, because you're awesome!

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Re: Malia: A Horror Story

Unread postby Gary F. York » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:55 am

Damn! I'd offer but I couldn't possibly complete a current trilogy and report before the 7th! G.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:10 pm

You can just read it, and maybe, if you like it, put up a review or two? Tell a friend?

*It's pretty close to edited already... As in, it's edited. This is just pre-reading.

:)

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Gary F. York » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:48 pm

K. Will slip it in. :) G.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:54 pm

I can’t read scarey books. Don’t like the terror feelings. Now roller coasters I can do, so go figure.

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Gary F. York » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Well. If it truly is a horror story, I probably won't care for it. (My last 'horror story' I read, "Thus I Refute Beelzy," was read when I was an adolescent.) But, given that Dale has sometimes characterized books in a manner that didn't seem interesting to me, but when read, were very interesting indeed, I'm willing to give it a shot. :) G.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:46 pm

So far everyone has liked it? It's different, but I can't promise that it's your cup of tea. (Or that it isn't...)

For one thing, as to a difference, the main character isn't an idiot...

:)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”