Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Gods of New Columbia: Tundra Awakens Ready for pre-reading/Edits

In a world where super heroes are real, there is still a search for love... And sex!

Mary isn't just a well muscled eight foot tall super human, she's also a woman. One with needs. Noah isn't just her hot neighbor, he's Patient Zero, the hated and feared original patient who spread the transform virus...

Together they might find that their individual abilities can lead to some very interesting times.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Gods of New Columbia: Tundra Awakens Ready for pre-reading/Edits

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:54 am

This is a Nicole Lawson title and has more sex than the P.S. Power titles (being that it's primarily supposed to be erotica, though it's a bit too heavy on story for that, I think.).

This is a new series, with a complicated but consistent power system for super humans, that has strongly define limits on what people can do. (There is no "Superman" in this world. Even the most powerful can be taken out by a motivated person with some training and a gun or stick.)

The story itself is about Mary and Noah, with a nicely defined group of other people (allowing for character definition, if not development outside of the main two) who meet and of course, started an atypical relationship, along with several of the other characters. (Again, not to bury the lead here, this is a sex story, with strong elements of other things.)

That sounds fascinating, right? Well... Actually the story is a lot better than I'm making it sound here. It's very close to be a good mainstream story, as long as you aren't too shy about strange sex (using super human abilities).

So if that doesn't bug you too much, then let me know and I will send you a copy for editing purposes!

Just write me at : power_dale@yahoo.com

I will send you a copy ASAP. Also, no need to be shy about liking this kind of thing with me... After all, I wrote it, so that has to mean I'm at least 10% more depraved than the rest of you, right? :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nicole Lawson - Gods of New Columbia”