Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Excellent

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
twips182
Voracious Reader

Excellent

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 am

This was a really good book. The story gave me that same feeling I had when first reading the Young Ancients. I didn't want to put the book down and read it in one day. I look forward to the next book. Well done.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
willallen1
Intermediate Reader

Re: Excellent

Unread postby willallen1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:47 pm

Second that. Great story that gave us a fresh new world to bug the author about!

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Re: Excellent

Unread postby rockhazard » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Yeah, I'm very much looking forward to the final book in the arc (2 of 2). It looks like it's building to something entertaining. The build up to the set pieces in this book were good and led directly to worthwhile payoffs and revelations to matters that had meaning to the characters and story.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Crystals of Memory”