Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

As Evil Does... Going live today!

A new series starring one of our favorite greater demons!
PS Power
Site Admin

As Evil Does... Going live today!

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:58 am

I'll add a link here, as soon as it goes live on amazon.com

I want to thank everyone that helped with this! I think it's pretty amazing, even if that is me saying so myself. :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: As Evil Does... Going live today!

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:42 pm

Mwha! You beat me to it! I was just coming to put that up.

:)

Thanks, David! (In a real way. Not sarcasm.)

Gary F. York
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Gary F. York » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:24 pm

Got it. (At first today, I felt certain it hadn't promulgated to my Amazon.)

Will likely need to refresh my memory of the first two books in this set.

G.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Gary, what do you mean on that? (I get the refreshing of the memory, I mean the promulgated portion of it.)

I was a bit late putting it up on Author's Central, so if it's related to that, it's probably my fault. :(

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:36 pm

That was probably just the time it took to "publish" on Amazon.com Things do NOT go up all at once or that smoothly. It takes about five days for it to really show, over all.

Good though! It wasn't a major flaw, most likely. That's always better than the alternatives. (Which would be total systemic failure, leading to the collapse of the world economy, of course. Not that we should see that happening any time soon. I hope.)

:)

Tahg
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Tahg » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:42 am

Planning on reading it, but I've noticed I've not read the second either, so I should probably do that first. I've noticed that while it's on Amazon it's not connected to the series, I don't know how that works. (I've also noticed it's not listed on the website, but I suppose that's a totally separate issue.)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:42 pm

There is no author's or publishers control on that feature. I have them listed properly, so it should happen, that they are all linked.

The newest book might take some time to link in, if you mean that one? It takes about five days to incorporate into the system, so that might fix itself shortly. Fingers crossed?

I need to send the book information off to Brent for the web-site. That's my fault!

willallen1
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby willallen1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Read it, loved it, and left my review. Great story!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Once a Demon”