Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Once a Demon: The new Keeley Cycle, book one...

A new series starring one of our favorite greater demons!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Once a Demon: The new Keeley Cycle, book one...

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:58 am

If anyone is interested, I have the new Keeley book ready for the first pre-readers.

I haven't chosen a release date at this time, so it might be a while before release. If you want to see it now, please send an email to power_dale@yahoo.com

It's different than you think. :)

Thanks everyone. I have some new ideas coming down the pipeline soon, so stay tuned for that as well! I'll put an email up for that in the next two days or so.

There are some big things coming, on several fronts.

P.S. Power
(Or, you know, Dale.)

Mojo
Avid Reader

Re: Once a Demon: The new Keeley Cycle, book one...

Unread postby Mojo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:23 am

So Dale, how did you learn to write so fast that you can put a quality book out in a single month?

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Once a Demon: The new Keeley Cycle, book one...

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:38 am

Practice and meditation. Lots of both.

It also helps to be able to dedicate yourself to a single task, without a lot of distractions. (We all have some, but the fewer you have, the easier it is to really move forward in any field.)

So, work a lot. Learn to school you thoughts. Learn to be a hermit that has not love, care or concern other than their work, with no connections in the world and you can do this kind of thing as well!

There is power at the extremes. You just have to be willing to give up part of your humanity.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Once a Demon”