Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Patriot Smith:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Patriot Smith:

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 pm

Going up on Amazon.com now. It should be available by tomorrow. Possibly later today.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Patriot Smith:

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:09 am

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BYR7MF8

If you have friends that are interested in the near future, or who love political debates, please remind them of this work? Word of mouth might be the only way for information on this to really get out!

Thank you all.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Heh. the first review is in, which is simply an attack by Antifa... Predictably enough.

One star! Well, that's fine. I honestly figured that it would have to become popular before being attacked falsely though.

*Also, I'm pretty much hanging my decision to keep writing on this book. It's my attempt to be useful in the world. So far, not so good? We'll see though. I'm pretty certain that Amazon isn't going to remove the fake review, given their political hate movement alliances.

I'll give it a week or so before deciding anything, but this is probably going to be it.

cwilfo
Early Reader

Unread postby cwilfo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:34 pm

The negative review has been removed.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:47 pm

It does seem to have been! Did you do the cwilfo?

If so, then thank you. I'd love for the attacks that I get to be earned!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Also, regardless, Amazon apparently isn't showing overt hate movement alliance. I was wrong. Expect more apologies if the removal holds. (It wasn't just the one star, it was that it was politically motivated, not because of the work itself. Worse, they didn't even read the book to find out what it's about first, as far as I could tell.)

cwilfo
Early Reader

Unread postby cwilfo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:53 am

I reported the review since it was pretty clear that the person never read the book and was only complaining about the subject of the book. Who knows if it had anything to do with them taking it down. I don't understand why they do not restrict reviews to only people that have purchased the book.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:58 pm

I have no clue either. Amazon claims that they didn't take it down, by the way. (At least Jeff Bezos' direct staff says they just couldn't find it.)

Thanks for the help, by the way. My hope would be that the person writing the review would have thought differently if they would have read the book in the first place. (Which might not have been enough for them, but at least they could have come at me for a real reason!) :)

It won't be the last attack on the book. I know that. The subject matter demands that it come, if it attracts any notice at all.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Phillip S. Power - Patriots”