Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Author's Recommended Reading Order: Demonverse

, , ,
, & series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Author's Recommended Reading Order: Demonverse

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:08 pm

Author’s Recommended Reading Order: Demonverse

1. Demon Girl
2. Keelzebub
3. Mistress of Souls
4. Demon Trap
5. Shortcuts
6. Demon Bait
7. Christmas of the Vampire
8. Friendzoned
9. Road Blocks
10. Detours
11. Finally, Dead
12. Dead and Everything
13. Dead Certain
14. Among the Living
15. Living Proof
16. The Living and the Dead
17. Scales
18. Dragon’s Eye
19. Dragon Queen
20. Troy Ounce
21. Hell, in a Troy
22. Gates of Troy
23. Once a Demon
24. Evil Is…
25. As Evil Does

linkrift
Early Reader

Re: Author's Recommended Reading Order: Demonverse

Unread postby linkrift » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:10 pm

Just a heads up. I just picked up Finally Dead on Amazon and what was downloaded to my phone was the Finally Dead cover with the "Duty" story. Great story, BTW.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:43 pm

That should be fixed. (I messed up a bit back, somehow. It had to be me. I re-uploaded the correct copy though... When did you get it? On occasion Amazon won't let updates through...)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:48 pm

I just downloaded the book and it came out as being correct. (Thankfully.) You may have to delete and get the book again. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. It was all my fault! thank you for letting me know, just in case.

Also, good to see you here! Please come back and chat with everyone, even if I did mess up that book for you... :)

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:53 pm

You may have to go to "Your Content and Devices" on the amazon.com website and explicitly trigger an update for the book. Otherwise just redownloading it will keep downloading the version that was current at the time you initially bought or borrowed the book.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of the Demonverse”