Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

How fun it would be

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Matishion
Early Reader

How fun it would be

Unread postby Matishion » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:58 pm

Ive always felt a parallel to tor and such where they are the defenders of the many, who uphold the best of those arpund them. How awesome it would be to be taken in and modified/healed of all that is wrong with me. I long to bring betterment to those around me like most of the main characters in all these stories. If only...

Matishion
Early Reader

Re: How fun it would be

Unread postby Matishion » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:13 pm

I know this is a drunkin stretch but if this legit is a thing Point them my way

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: How fun it would be

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:16 am

If everything that can exist does, in the multiverse, then it is assured that these people and events exist.

That said, I don't have a way of contacting anyone, other than writing about it, so far. If that changes, I will give everyone a heads up on it! :)

As we move along, it seems, so far, that the evidence for there being infinite realities is growing, which is a good sign. It means that reality is far more interesting than it would be otherwise!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”