Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Okay, so this was a poor idea...

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Okay, so this was a poor idea...

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:07 pm

The reviews,mainly due to one troll, are so low on most of these re-released books that they are worse than the unfixed books.

Well, live and learn, I guess? No big thing. Eventually this will correct. I just wish people were better.

Or at least when they attack, they did it with a real reason, instead of just being bad people who love to burn things down.

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Re: Okay, so this was a poor idea...

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:22 am

The issue seems to be that almost no one here can be bothered to spend 5 minutes to support their favorite author... very disappointing.

Come on people! Some of these books only have 2 reviews! One of which is mine and the other the troll that just had to dump a low star review on all the books.

It's not that hard to post a review. It doesn't cost you anything but a couple of minutes of your time. If you don't know what to write, just say "I enjoyed this book" and be done with it.

If you enjoy P.S. Power books, you should at least invest a few minutes to make it more likely he'll be able to keep writing.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:58 pm

People do know that if you read the book in a different form you can put up a review for it, right? So if you bought each new book and read it (thank you!) you can totally ALSO put in reviews for it in the compilation forms.

Again, one person with a bug or an ax to grind has sabotaged multiple books. If no one puts in anything better, then the sales don't happen, which is kind of rough for me, after actually putting all the work in.

It would be great if people can put their own opinions in, to undo the one person who is simply trolling. (One presumes. Otherwise there would be only one review, not one for every book...)

Thanks. This kind of thing is one of the flaws of the modern system. Having good work isn't enough all the time any longer. You have to be personally popular and avoid anything close to conflict in all ways in your stories.

Nary
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Nary » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:41 pm

I already read and reviewed each of the individual re-releases. I have not however reviewed the box sets as I was waiting for a new month to buy those so Dale gets the sale credit for them and the individual books through KU (Since amazon is sometimes wonky with that).

Matishion
Early Reader

Unread postby Matishion » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:02 pm

I just finished reading them and thoroughly enjoyed them and will definitely get any others if you choose to do more. Been reading your work since close to when you started puting out your books, keep up the good work!!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:17 pm

Thanks! I appreciate the good feelings there, and the help from both of you!

I know it probably doesn't seem that way form the outside, but little things like this can be stressful out of proportion to what is normal when you put out ten times the work that most do in a year. things that wouldn't bug me much if it was on one book can be compounded. Having good people on the side of the work is heartening though! It means a lot to me.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”