Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Author's Recommended Reading Order for the Young Ancients Universe.

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Author's Recommended Reading Order for the Young Ancients Universe.

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:42 pm

The Young Ancients: Authors Recommended Reading Order

1. Author’s Edition: Builder(Tor Baker)
2. Author’s Edition: Knight-Esquire (Tor Baker)
3. Author’s Edition: Knight (Tor Baker)
4. Author’s Edition: Ambassador (Tor Baker)
5. Author’s Edition: Counselor (Tor Baker)
6. Author’s Edition: Slave Line (Tor Baker)
7. The Dark Half of the Sun (Timon Baker)
8. A Simple Darkness (Tiera Baker)
9. Ancient King’s (Tor Baker)
10. Lord of the Sky (Timon Baker)
11. The Silence Within (Tiera Baker)
12. Kingdom of Stars (Timon Baker)
13. Goddess of the Moon (Tiera Baker)
14. Envoy to Earth (Garent Lairdgren)
15. Strange Land (Sara Debri)
16. Lineage (Dareg Canton)
17. Light Bringer (Dareg Canton)
18. Kindred (Dareg Canton)
19. Out of the Woods (Willum Baker)
20. Pains Stones (Willum Baker)
21. Crystal Core (Willum Baker)
22. Duty (Albert Benoist)
23. Service (Albert Benoist)
24. Obligations (Albert Benoist)
25. Lackey (Yarrow Ull)
26. Special Measures (Yarrow Ull)
27. Dawnfire ( Yarrow Ull).

Jakx
Early Reader

Re: Author's Recommended Reading Order for the Young Ancients Universe.

Unread postby Jakx » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:34 am

Hello,
Apologies if I should not be posting in this thread, so please delete, or move to another thread.
I have been a fan of the Young Ancients book series for a number of years now.
I have recently caught up with the newer books featuring different characters.
I have now realised that most of your other non YA books have crossovers, as I am coming across mentions of such.
Have these non YA books ALWAYS been crossovers, or are there just particular stories in these different set?
Thanking you in advance.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Author's Recommended Reading Order for the Young Ancients Universe.

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:22 pm

Ok, I'm not the author, but have been a reader for forever? Dale, (P.S.Power) has put together an astonishing number of , well, multi verse.connected books and serials that all tie together. The story lines begin separately but ultimately refer to the battle of good vs evil. Each of his separate story lines can be read alone. For the most part. However, there are some that do have crossover characters and story lines that make it difficult to NOT read the other series. The other series are as well written and as gripping as the YA series. There is a "recommended reading order" else where in this posting that will give you a notion of what you're missing. Its a lot of reading.if you want to cover it all (the crossovers) so good luck and enjoy...

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”