Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

The Infected: Underground. Live. That's right... It's alive!!!

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
PS Power
Site Admin

The Infected: Underground. Live. That's right... It's alive!!!

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:52 am

Ha! You didn't expect that, did you! It's in at only $2.99 due to it being a bit short. (Fifty-eight thousand words or so. So, a real novel, but not a long one.)

Now, I expect reviews on this one. Do you like the change up in perspective? If so, leave a review on Amazon. If not, well, clearly, tell me here. I mean, I need to know, but we can do the bad parts in private, so the other kids won't see me *cry.

*I'm kidding, of course. I'm far too dead inside for an emotion like that.

Fingers crossed, but really, give feedback, like it or not. I really do need to know.

Thanks, everyone!

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Re: The Infected: Underground. Live. That's right... It's alive!!!

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:16 am

Doesn't seem to be available via KU yet. (I like to read your books via KU first, then buy them afterwards, which hopefully means you'll get paid twice.)

Simone
Early Reader

Unread postby Simone » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:23 pm

I too was surprised on not seeing the KU version available so came here to check if this was correct? I would love to read the book but unfortunatly I only have access to KU versions :-/

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Unfortunately, due to Amazon.com shenanigans (verified as well as possible, over a long time period. Amazon does NOT disclose what they do behind the scenes... But this is pretty bad. Essentially legal theft.) KU will not be available for this work.

The plan is to move out of KU for all works, over time. The damage done by KU over time has been incredible, and is essentially killing my ability to write, promote or expand on my work. So, you get me, grrr.

On the good side, I have this book and hopefully everything else soon, going up everyplace else. (Pretty much, anyway.)

Also, you might consider working with me directly, over at Patreon? Support is not just welcome, but might be the only thing that can keep things afloat as the world shifts on us.

Also, if you can't swing things financially, don't be shy about asking me for a copy of the book directly. I won't leave you hanging. (Sure, it's best if you can toss some cash this way, since it's my job, but... Yeah. That's always been my policy.)

If so, send and email to: power_dale@yahoo.com

I'm sorry to have to change this on you. For one thing, it's going to be a lot of work, outside of writing to make it work. That's fine. I can do it. Hopefully no one gets too mad about it. I'm just not going to let a company use accounting tricks to make it seem like I'm failing when my readership numbers have consistently been going UP! (Again, best guess, but the numbers add up. Totally unprovable while I stay in KU and beholden to only publish with Amazon.)

Also, in part, this is my fault. I got people used to using KU for my books. All of them. Now I suddenly change that.

Seriously though, check out the Patreon, read between the lines and if supporting there isn't available to you, get with me directly. I would rather have you read the books for free, than have a company be underhanded.

The books will still be up on Amazon for straight sale. Like books always have been. So at least that won't change.

Thanks for being understanding.

P.S. Power

mhbooth
Early Reader

Unread postby mhbooth » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:02 pm

I just purchased Underground and noticed the Table of Contents (TOC) was basically missing. I'm just starting Chapt-2, so have no other edits yet.

-Michael

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:18 pm

The Kindle version doesn't have a table of contents. I almost never put them in. The EPUB version does. Do you LIKE having a table of contents for short fiction works?

I can try to add that in the future to everything that will take one. (EPUB did it for me, hence having it there.) I mean, is that something useful to you? Let me know!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:20 pm

Oh, also, if you have actual edits or comments once a story is up, please feel free to send them to:

power_dale@yahoo.com.

Of course post things here if you are looking for a discussion of the book. (Not from me, of course! How boring would that be? I mean with the cool kids around this place who have ideas that are different than mine, of course!)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Cool. let me see if I can fix that? It won't mean anything on this book for you, probably. Amazon isn't great about updating people, really.

That doesn't mean I can't add the updates, however!

*I wonder if the TOC being there for you is platform specific? Amazon does almost nothing helpful that way... But I do normally use numbers instead of names for chapters.

Anyway, let me play with this and see if I can make it happen? (It's normally a few hours of work to do that for the mobi file for me, because it enters a lot of mistakes. Things that shouldn't be there at all. Really, I think that might be a WORD thing. Along, of course with me not knowing the system well enough.)

I'll get on that.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”