Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

The Infected: Underground Come and help Edit... (You know you want to...) :)

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

The Infected: Underground Come and help Edit... (You know you want to...) :)

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:35 pm

This is a short novel. (About 60,000 words, which is a true novel, but, like I said, short.)
It follows those living in the Underground, a sanctuary for the Infected in Portland Oregon as they try to survive in a hostile world.

There are a few familiar faces, and several point of view characters. (most of the time I focus on one person for the whole book, so this changes the dynamic.)

I'm mainly testing that form of writing. (Multiple points of view.) I think this story works well with it.

This has already been through two solid edits, back to back. (So, it's at the point it would be normally after everyone looked at it. Meaning it shouldn't be too hard to read!)

If you'd like to take a look, give feedback before it's published or even just find my mistakes, to humble me as you shake with laughter (You know who I mean...) then please drop an email to power_dale@yahoo.com

This is a great book to start with, if you haven't done this before! I'll give hints as to what to look for and how to mark them, so it's convenient and easy to do. (ideally it should, nearly, just be reading a book at this point.)

I'll be sending the first group out this evening, if you are interested, but I'll keep up with it for a few days, so everyone can join in!

Thanks, everyone!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”