Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Mirror Man book two updates and running commentary!

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Mirror Man book two updates and running commentary!

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Hey...

I'm trying to take weekends off! (From writing.) I'll finish the rough draft on MM2 wednesday or thursday, then hit editing on it.

I have the new caster video (much better than the last!) up.

I should be able to hold out to a book a month or so, though I don't know if I'll be releasing that fast. (I might. I think the economy is starting to rebound, at least on paper. That might really increase sales as people feel less threatened economically. Sales HAVE been going back up!)

I'm currently at 65,000 words on the book, BTW. :) I just haven't been feeling like writing 20,000 words per day, though I can do that now.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:04 pm

I plan to finish on Wednesday, for the rough draft.

Currently at 75,000 words (On an expected finish of about 90,000-100,000 words. Depending on where the ending is in the writing.

The end work tends to be about 5,000 words more after the first real edit that I do on it. so, closing in!

Then the next Keeley. After that... I think that I might start a new world/series of books. I have some ideas.

The plan is to write 2 standard (old timey) P.S. Power books for every one new one. That is, as always, subject to change, depending on internal and external factors.

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Honestly as much as I have enjoyed your old stuff, I would love for you to change it and go 2 new to 1 old. I think it will be more stimulating for you as well.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Update: A day late, but MM2 is finished! (Rough draft, of course)

*I'll take everything under advisement. I could also trade off one for one right now? When I ask, everyone seems to want the next in whatever series was last...

:)

I have three or four new series worlds ready to be written. Also lots of stories in the established series!

willallen1
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby willallen1 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:53 pm

I like the idea of a 2/1 ratio. I'm trying something like that myself. Keeps the faithful happy while giving you a chance to branch out and experiment.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:00 am

Book out for the first edit (after mine, that is).

:)

I have a new project that I'm starting in the morning. (The Damned Gem: Fletcher... Which is the working title only and subject to change.)

The story has been screaming at me to be written, so I figure I'll give it a shot. It's far more Sword and Sorcery than any of my previous work. (Strictly so. No aliens or cross world travelers or anything like that.)

I'll be working edits while working on it, but I've done that before.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”