Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Superheroes other than the infected

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mojo
Avid Reader

Superheroes other than the infected

Unread postby Mojo » Mon May 07, 2018 7:17 pm

I was wondering if you might ever write a superhero story arch that didn't involve the infected? I have enjoyed that series but thought there might be more in the superhero genre that your creative mind could use to create a new series of some type.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Superheroes other than the infected

Unread postby PS Power » Tue May 08, 2018 12:37 pm

I have six projects that fit that bill, going on in my head. I haven't covered most of them because The Infected is already a thing.

:)

So, yes. I could do that. I really could. The same is true for a lot of other things. The ideas are there, a few of them even fleshed out, but I don't want to do anything that will confuse people too much.

Then again, people are smart. They'll figure it out.

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Thu May 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Well that covered both sides of the conversation...or did it?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri May 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Mojo: Okay, that wasn't the clearest thing ever!

I have a lot of "super hero" book and story ideas. I've been holding off, because I don't want anyone to get confused and think that something unrelated is part of the Infected Universe.

Then I started thinking that "Hey, people are smart, they'd get it."

In short, I'm thinking about it. Based on your question.

I hope that's a bit clearer? If not, I can try again until I get it right. :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”