Coalescence book Three: Crystal Core Now Ready for Eyes!

This is where Dale (PS Power) will post information about new books that he is sending out to lucky readers to edit and send back to him.
PS Power
Site Admin

Coalescence book Three: Crystal Core Now Ready for Eyes!

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:39 pm

This is the book that everyone has waited for. The last book of the grand arc!

Did you know that if you stretched the words from this arc in a single line, heading toward the moon, it would prove just how sore my fingers have to be? (Did you know that this single arc is four times longer than EVERYTHING George R.R. Martin has written in his life?)

It's exciting. It's contentious. It may well be the book that had people after me, seeking my death!

If you'd like to pre-read or do an edit on it, seeing it before all your friends and family... then Yay!

Get in touch with me vie email at power_dale@yahoo.com. I'll send that to you directly, along with a magical form letter! (Everyone loves form letters. At least the magical kind. right?)

:twisted:

Thanks, everyone. I will try to send those out as soon as possible, so no need to wait!

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Coalescence book Three: Crystal Core Now Ready for Eyes!

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:53 am

I'm planning the official release for February fifth. (So that I can have advertising for it.) Clearly, it's book three, so I need to focus on getting the word out to people that read things I write, instead of the masses at large.

So, anyone wanting to look at it now, it's a good time for it!

Also, if you get a chance and like the book in the first place, please consider taking a moment to write a review? Even having a few good reviews on a new book makes a huge difference in both advertising (no one clicks on a book with no stars) and in how it shows in the Amazon system. In short, all of you have a power that you may not have been using.

I'll officially beg for reviews and for people to Tweet about it, put things on Facebook and all that, closer to the release date. :)

All of the advertising and networking things will be far more intense next month, (March, probably halfway through the month, if possible) when I come out with all three of the new Keeley trilogy. At once, of course. No waiting!

I'm also planning to write it as a stand-alone far more cleanly than the previous books have been There won't be any people from other realities, for instance. Everything will be explained well enough to start at book one, and the tone will be irreverent, but darker than most of what I've written so far. In short, get ready for high action, lots of magic, psychological suspense and a shake-up of the Keeleyverse that no one is going to suspect!

:) (Well, some people. I mean, I can't know what folks will be guessing at, can I?)

OBRIB01
Intermediate Reader

Re: Coalescence book Three: Crystal Core Now Ready for Eyes!

Unread postby OBRIB01 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:43 pm

when I come out with all three of the new Keeley trilogy. At once, of course. No waiting!

I don't know how other people feel, but personally I love it when you put out all three books in a trilogy at the same time...when I finish a good book (and yours are, otherwise I wouldn't be here every day or two checking to see if there's any updates, right?) I always want to immediately start the next one to see where things go. When you do all three at once, that's something I can actually DO. So I appreciate your efforts, and I extra appreciate it when you do them all at once.

Return to “New Book Edits”