Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Awesome typo!

The new Trilogy set in the Demonverse!!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rawhite
Early Reader

Awesome typo!

Unread postby rawhite » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Ha! Reading book 2 atm, and encountered one of those typos that seems perfect.

Tyler & Cally are cooking, and in walks the Keeley, the Grater Demon.

Terry Pratchett would totally have done that on purpose.

:-)

Cheers,
--Bob

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Awesome typo!

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:52 am

Heh. :)

I mean, horrible and not on purpose, but that still made me smile. (You have an older copy though? I thought I corrected that one and put it up on Amazon? They don't always update correctly, or so it seems...)

rawhite
Early Reader

Unread postby rawhite » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:26 am

This was the most recent version. At least, within a few weeks ago.

Cheers,
--Bob

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:47 pm

Sure, but at times there have been some dropped balls from the Zon, on corrections. They say it's fixed, but keep putting out older versions.

I get it. They have over a billion books to deal with, but... yeah...

:) Grater. Sigh.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Tyler G”