As you can see, the Forum is now fully integrated into the overall schema of the Main Site.

Hope you like it!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The New Month... What would you like to see next?

Where we can post polls about anything!

What doyawant?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:25 pm

The Fixer (Spin off from Josh and Amy, about a political fixer in the political realm...)
15%
Iron Edge (The story of a man who has either gone insane or who is living half in and half out of a fantasy world... Where he must learn the way of the sword to survive.)
40%
Professor Proton: Doctor of Science (A farcical and funny piece meant to be a throwback to old radio serials. A young woman finds a strange machine that transports her to a strange alternate dimension, where the rules are very different. Can her common sense and Krav Maga skills get her through?)
25%
The Adventures of Poor Richard (Ben Franklin. Before he was a wizard, a father, a founder of the United States... He was Poor Richard. Americas first super hero!)
10%
Clourophobia (Gripped by a national panic, scary clowns showing up all over the place, Jason Hadley must find out the reason why and stop it, before all clowns, everywhere are hunted into extinction!) (For a television program... Because otherwise that wouldn't make sense.)
10%

Total votes: 20
PS Power
Site Admin

The New Month... What would you like to see next?

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:25 pm

All right, next up is Dragon's Eye. It's already written. I should have it up for everyone to edit/pre-read in the next few days. (I'm going over it a lot more than normal right now, attempting to get better, since that's part of doing anything well, right?)

The question then is, what would you like to see after that? I started on Cin 3 but honestly couldn't get into it. (The first half-chapter is fine. But not inspired, you know?)

So, what do you, the people who actually purchase and read these things want to see? I was thinking of doing something that isn't part of the larger continuity, but there are other possible options...

This poll will be up for voting for three days. You can change your vote, but only get one, so use it carefully. :)

(Thanks everyone!)

David
Voracious Reader

Re: The New Month... What would you like to see next?

Unread postby David » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Sounds good, I want the Cin book but would rather wait until you're feeling inspired.

Looking forward to Dragon's eye as well.

I voted for Iron Edge.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:26 pm

I voted for Clourophobia because I'm devoted to Greasepaint Chronicles, but Professor Proton sounds intriguing. Only one vote though. Curses!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
darkwereling
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby darkwereling » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:15 pm

I probably wouldn't read Clourophobia, because it just doesn't fit with what I like to read. Same with the Fixer. Professor Proton sounds interesting and right up where I read, As does Iron Edge. Poor Richard less so but I'd be willing to give it a shot. So I'll be voting for Professor Proton, as I only get one vote :cry:

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:50 pm

Iron edge is taking an early lead. Which is interesting!

It's also the story I have least planned out, having come up with it only as filler for the poll. Still, I can work from that. :)

People get two and a half more days to pick however!

ArgyrosfeniX
Voracious Reader

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:06 am

Voted Iron Edge - challenging your skills sounds like it could turn out really awesome!

Also, Professor Proton sounds like Gwen Farris with Krav Maga mixed in.

Glenn Cover
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Glenn Cover » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:45 pm

If you go with Iron Edge, please make it a true LITRPG with character building,skill choices and leveling up.
Still, I prefer Josh and Amy.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Why litrpg? I pictured just an alternate world of swords and maybe magic. How does maybe going crazy, and doubting something is real, equate to an online game? Not sure that even makes sense, but maybe I'm not seeing the tie-in you are.

Glenn Cover
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Glenn Cover » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:51 pm

I like the character building and leveling up. On a more practical note, MANY pages can be copied and tweaked. Showing a character page with skill ups and new skills every chapter or two means easy $$$$$ in Dale 's pocket. :D. I am suggesting a change in the concept. Gaming god dragged him to another reality when he sleeps, gets drunk or walks into the bathroom. The insanity still works.

Return to “Poll area”